Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: I have to leave the board....

  1. #41
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks everyone!! You all will be missed lots!! I might be able to come back when I'm older, & it's safer! I'll keep HB bookmarked in my favorites!! You all are wonderful people!! I might be able to "lurk" untill I can go back on! I'll still be keeping my websites & albums! & I'll "lurk" & see you albums too!
    I'm hoping that I can get an AG club memebrship again!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Yes! She's just trying to keep me safe! & I totally respect that of her! She's a wonderful Mom!

    I'm still looking for a mod for my horse site...Anyone want to be one for there? I'll be sadly deleting my account later tonight... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I will ALWAYS & FOREVER more love AG's!!!! They are wonderful!! Be sure to look out for some updates on my sites, & some new albums, so bookmark them if you'd like! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry you have to leave the board [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Good luck with your life and AG's. I feel really sorry that you have to leave because of your safety but she's only protecting you from harm!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! Yeah! She's thinking of ym safty! I'll miss you all! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! You all will be missed also!
    I will!!

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for all your wonderful posts on this board. It has been a pleasure knowing you. Blessings to you and yours! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you!! It's been a pleasure knowing you all too!! [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    We'll miss you and your posts! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] It's really good of your mom to be concerned for your safety. There are so many kids that have free use of the internet without being monitored. I hope you can come back someday! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! Yeah! Your right about that!
    I will definatly come back again someday when I can!!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry you have to leave. [img]frown.gif[/img] But your mother knows best. Take care!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •